LHB Sighting Beacon - Status Light
Sighting beacon compliant with ICAO specification (Annex 14, Vol. II) and FAA 150 / 5390-2C. Usage of this light is recommended for long distance signaling, when there’s a lack of visual references or when finding the heliport it’s hard, due to the presence of other high intensity light sources.
The LED sighting light emits white light of adjustable intensity (100%, 10%, 3%) beaming a sequence of four flashes corresponding to the letter H of the Morse code. Located in an elevated position without obstacles, it is visible up to 15 km distance, in standard weather conditions.
Compliance: ENAC, ICAO, FAA, CAP437, CAAP70, AVV
- Light source: high intensity white LEDs
- Dimming function (100%, 10%, 3%)
- Dimensions: L245 x W253 x H413 mm
- Mass: about 16 kg
- Power supply: 115/230Vac (50/60Hz)
- Consumption: 150W (max 170VA for each flash)
- Operating temperature: -30°C/+55°C
- Protection degree: IP66 (EN60529)
- Suitable for use in marine environment
- Materials: llight aluminum alloy, treated with an anodic oxidation process for marine environments before painting. Support bracket in stainless steel AISI316
- Finishing: RAL2004 orange protective polyurethane based coat
- Options: remote control for light intensity control