LHAPI - Helicopter Approach Path Indicator
The approach path indicator LED HAPI meets the ICAO standards, providing the pilot a precise visual indication to perform the safe landing maneuver with a constant glide angle. The signal emitted by the indicator HAPI is also visible in full daylight, due to the high brightness of the optical system; an automatic selector adjusts the brightness to the day or night situation. The fault management includes the beam reduction to ensure the brightness of the leveling indicator and can adjust the angle of elevation without using special tools or equipment.
The LED HAPI provides the pilot with a precise visual indication to perform the safe landing procedure with a constant glide angle.
The LHAPI is available with reduced azimuthal beam, specifically designed for offshore wind-farms
The LHAPI is supplied with frangible couplings support
Compliance: ENAC, ICAO, FAA, CAP437, CAAP70, AVV
- Light source: high intensity LED light
- Brightness intensity: > 9000 Cd
- Brightness adjustment (100%, 30%, 10%)
- Dimensions: 503x516x490(h)
- Mass: about 50 kg
- Power supply: 120÷230 Vac (50/60 Hz)
- Consumption: 200W
- Operating temperature: -20 / + 55 °C (using an optional heater kit the temperature range can be extended to -55 / + 55°C)
- Suitable for use in marine environment
- Degree of protection: IP66 (EN60259)
- Elevation adjustment: da 0° a 12°
- Materials: AISI316 stainless steel casing with polyurethane paint (orange RAL2004). Stainless steel AISI316 support.